- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Part time
13 hours per week over 2 days (to be decided)
- Contract type
- Fixed term (1 Year)
- M1 - M6 £25,714 to £36,961 per year (full time equivalent)
1 x (Temporary 1 year) 0.4 Part-time teacher required for January 2022
Grade/Salary: M1 – M6
We welcome applicants with experience in key stage 1.
The Governors are seeking to employ enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to join our committed and friendly team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about teaching and learning, with a commitment to achieving the highest possible standards for all our children.
We want to appoint a teacher who:
• Has the ability to motivate, challenge and inspire our children
• Has a good knowledge of the curriculum and is able to plan and deliver exciting opportunities where children are challenged
• Is able to work as an integral part of a planning team, working together to secure good outcomes for children
• Can assess accurately against the curriculum
• Creates an exciting and vibrant learning environment
• Has high expectations of and is able to develop strategies to promote high standards of behaviour
• Is able to work effectively in collaboration and partnership with pupils, parents/carers, governors, staff and external agencies in the best interests of the pupils
• Has high aspirations for each and every child
We are looking to appoint an exceptional class teacher with high expectations of all pupils, who is committed to rapidly driving up standards and increasing rates of progress. We require a strong team person who is committed to excellence.
We can offer:
• Friendly and supportive colleagues
• Positive and happy pupils with excellent attitudes to learning
• Supportive parents and carers
• A committed and fully supportive governing body
• A well resourced learning environment
• Significant opportunities to further their professional development
We welcome and encourage you to come and visit us to experience our happy and welcoming environment for yourself.
Appointments to be made through the school office 01724 842246.
“INSPIRE, CHALLENGE, ACHIEVE, TOGETHER”
Closing Date: Monday 18th October 2021
Interview Dates: Friday 22nd October 2021
Visit our web site at: http://www.oakfield.n-lincs.sch.uk
North Lincolnshire Council do not accept CVs. You must complete the application form via the 'Apply' button.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.