Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Maternity cover from September 2021)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and creative teacher to join our team. The successful applicant will teach a Y3 or Y4 class.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience of teaching KS2
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner, committed to promoting high standards and attainment
• Has a commitment to inclusion and to ensuring high quality learning experiences for all children
• Has a commitment to creating and continuing a successful partnership with parents/carers and community
• Has the motivation and skills to work as part of a team
• Is proactive in identifying professional development needs and is eager to make the most of CPD opportunities.
We will offer the successful applicant:
• An opportunity to work in a happy, supportive environment
• A programme of CPD planned around the needs of the applicant
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
407 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About Mundella Primary School
Mundella Primary School is a successful school, which has a good reputation in the local community. We have excellent relationships with parents and carers and all our staff work as part of a caring and supportive team. Continuing professional development (CPD) and teamwork are both key factors in the success of the school.
Ofsted (January 2020) said about Mundella: “This is a warm, friendly and welcoming school. Pupils are happy here and they feel safe”, Pupil “standards of behaviour are high”, “Pupils are proud of the school”, “Staff are similarly proud to work here. They feel supported and valued by leaders.”
Arranging a visit to Mundella Primary School
Please phone the school on 0114 2551348 to arrange a visit to the school
Ecclesfield Primary School
High Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S35 9UD
Class teacher - 0.4
Meersbrook Bank Primary School
Derbyshire Lane, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S8 9EH