- Main Pay Scale
0.8 KS1 Classroom Teacher at Polehampton Infant School job summary
The Polehampton C. of E. Schools need 2 Teachers from September 2022
• 0.8 Class Teacher for KS1 - permanent
• Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher to cover maternity leave
Applications are invited from ECTs or MPS teachers
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated teachers to join our friendly and supportive staff.
We are looking for candidates who are excellent teachers with high expectations for all children:
• Inspirational and creative with the skills to make learning challenging and fun
• Dedicated to raising achievement, attainment and aspiration
• Enthusiastic team players
• Are highly motivated and hardworking
We can offer:
• Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
• A school committed to empowering children to become life-long learners
• A commitment to on-going professional development
• Supportive parents with a strong sense of community
• A welcoming staff in a warm, friendly working environment
Applying for the job
Please visit our website (vacancy section) for more information, job descriptions and an application form. www.polehampton.org.uk
Application forms to be sent to the School office firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date & interviews: applications considered upon receipt
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office for further information.
As a member of The Keys Academy Trust, the successful applicant will have access to high quality professional development and career progression within The Trust.
Do contact the school offices for any further questions on
• Infants – 0118 934 0246
• Juniors - 0118 934 1338More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
Download an application form - 876 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.