- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Part time
0.8FTE, published salary is reduced pro rata.
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Maternity cover)
- £25,714 - £41,604
Are you an outstanding practitioner and are you able to challenge the most-able students and support less confident learners to make learning inclusive and accessible to all? We are looking for an ambitious Teacher of Science (maternity cover) who is innovative, creative, and ready to join a successful, and well-established department. We are very proud of our Science department and the inclusive approach that raises aspirations and ambition of all young people. This unique opportunity offers the right candidate the chance to play a wide-ranging and integral role in a highly successful department at Falmouth School and across the Multi-Academy Trust.
The Roseland Multi Academy Trust is looking for its teachers to:
• be outstanding practitioners who inspire students and colleagues;
• be creative in delivering a rigorous academic curriculum;
• believe that every child can and will succeed regardless of their starting point;
• be flexible, collaborative and resilient;
• be committed to high standards of achievement, behaviour and attendance;
• have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• be excited about helping to design and create every aspect of the school and Trust;
• contribute to the whole life of the school through extra-curricular activities;
• have the highest ambitions for your students, the school, Trust and yourself.
In return we will offer you:
• a unique opportunity to be a key member of staff in a forward-looking, successful school;
• a happy and supportive working environment with high expectations and standards of staff and students;
• competitive salaries, based on skills and experience.
If the challenges of working in a successful school appeals to you, then we would like to hear from you.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 992 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Falmouth School
The Roseland Multi-Academy Trust currently consists of three secondary and two primary schools and our students range from age 3 until 18 across the Trust. The Trust’s vision is “Where Everyone Succeeds” and we put our staff at the heart of everything we do to create a team spirit in our highly successful schools.
The Roseland Multi Academy Trust continually strives for improvement and the development of quality first teaching for all students. When joining the Trust you will also access Trust-wide CPD. For example, our Teaching & Learning Forum will enable you to collaborate on specific teaching and learning strategies with experienced colleagues, gain more insight on how to continue developing your own practice and share ideas driving improvement forward. Also, our Teaching & Learning Bites will support you to understand how sharing good practice works through networking and cross-school collaboration.
The Roseland Academy, a rural secondary school within the Trust, is a designated Teaching School Hub for East Cornwall and is working under the partnership of OneCornwall. With OneCornwall you are able to explore opportunities to navigate your professional future through many new exciting opportunities, such as ECF, NPQs Framework, and wider CPD opportunities and thus forging further partnerships across Cornwall with other educators.