Do you have a passion to help children to be the best that they can be? Are you looking for a varied, term time role? Cordwalles Junior School would love to hear from you.
We are looking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant, to join our hardworking and dedicated staff team. They will play a key role in the individual support for a named child with special educational needs. The successful individual will support the Class Teacher in the teaching and welfare of the child. They will ideally have experience within education but more importantly need an excellent understand of how to motivate and support children to of all abilities to achieve their potential.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone to;
- be dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated
- be able to develop positive relationships with young children
- be able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour.
- be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team, including working closely with outside agencies
- relate exceptionally well with children and to go that extra mile to help them achieve
- be a confident and clear communicator with parents
Please read the job description and person specification before applying.
Join the GLF Schools Community
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 42 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 17,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 42 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
- Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education
GLF Schools Employment Offer
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish
- Access to our highly competitive Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model
Please read the attached Join Our Community candidate pack for further information
Early application is advised as applications will be considered upon receipt and interviews may be scheduled ahead of the forecasted date
GLF Schools in committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This job post has expired.