- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
Tuesday- Thursday; 9am-3pm
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Attached to child)
- Annual or full-time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Actual salary
Job summaryWe are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Learning Support Assistant to support a happy and friendly child with identified learning needs in Key Stage 1. Successful candidates should be calm, patient and able to work flexibly, taking direction from the class teacher and SENCO in adapting provision.
The role also includes supporting our MDA team. The working pattern is Tuesday-Thursday, 9am-3pm, however, we are willing to negotiate slightly for the right candidate.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a caring and positive disposition.
- Have a commitment and passion to work with children.
- Want to be a member of a creative and dynamic staff team
- Can communicate with parents/carers and other professionals.
- Is able to contribute to our safe and supportive environment.
- Have GCSE standard, or equivalent, Maths and English.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a successful and supportive environment.
- Motivated children who are willing to learn.
- Well-equipped and resourced classrooms.
- Continued professional development.
- A caring and friendly staff body
Applying for the job
Application forms and job description can be obtained from the website below:
Please submit your application or further queries to email@example.comMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 103 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Debden Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary Academy
You would be joining the school at an exciting point in its journey. Debden C of E Primary Academy is a warm, nurturing Church of England school, and is also a part of Great Oak Multi Academy trust. To find out more about this exciting opportunity and our school, please visit http://www.debdenprimary.co.uk
Arranging a visit to Debden Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary Academy
School visits are encouraged and can be booked through the school office on 01799 540302