- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Will consider part time, term time
Monday to Friday 08.45 - 13.30 (23.75 hours/week) - term time only
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Named child contract)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- FTE £19698
- Actual salary
- Actual £11942
We are seeking to employ a part time TA on a temporary contract starting as soon as possible – Level 2
We are looking to recruit someone special to our SEND support team with particular skills in social communication and interaction as well as autism.
Do you want to join a forward-thinking school with innovative approaches to learning at its heart that benefits from being strongly evidence informed?
We are looking for someone who:
Understands the needs of children and appreciates a therapeutic approach for behaviour
Can encourage and support all children in reaching their full potential
Has a good sense of humour
Is resilient and nurturing
Has the best interests of children at the centre of their practice
Is able to think on their feet
Incorporates independence within learning activities
Has experience of leading interventions to support children
We will be able to offer you:
- Motivated children whose behaviour for learning is rated as a real strength
- A welcoming learning environment in a purpose-built school with large grounds including a nature area, wood and allotment.
- A highly supportive Governing Body
- Skilled and professional staff who have the best interests of children at heart
- Opportunities for continuing professional development driven by research
If the position interests you, please contact the Headteacher, Adam Rivett or Julie Warman, Office Manager, for an application pack via the school office – firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, go to our website: http://www.littleport.cambs.sch.uk/ and click on ‘Vacancies’ in the ‘Our School’ section. If you have any questions about the position, please contact the Headteacher, Adam Rivett, via email – email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Midday Thursday 6th January 2022
Short listing: Afternoon of Thursday 6th January 2022
Interviews: Monday 10th January 2022
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.