- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Full time
32.5 hours per week, term-time only
- Contract type
- Fixed term (initial 6 month probationary contract and, subject to performance, potentially permanent thereafter)
* Able to work 1:1 with a child with special educational needs under the direction of the class teacher and SENDCo.
* Committed to developing great relationships with staff at the school, children, parents and outside agencies.
* Friendly, caring, hard working and supportive with high expectations.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 271 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
About All Saints CofE Junior School
We are an inclusive place of learning where every individual, of whatever background, is valued and encouraged as part of our special community - a place where we are always READY, RESPECTFUL and SAFE.
Arranging a visit to All Saints CofE Junior School
Contact the School Office on 01628 622596 to arrange a visit.