We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate member to join our school. We seek to appoint someone who has experience of teaching children and understands how to implement a range of teaching strategies to ensure access to the curriculum and progress.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work with the recommendations of the child’s EHCP and under the guidance of the class teacher and SENCO.
- Be willing and able to work as part of a team and show excellent interpersonal skills, a sense of humour and flexibility.
- Liaise with the parents/carers of the child.
- Be able to attend review meetings for the child.
- Attend planning meetings for the child.
- Be committed to high standards of behaviour and achievement.
- Have a good standard of English and Maths to GCSE level or equivalent
- Work alongside outside agencies to implement specialist strategies to support the child.
We will be able to offer support and training to the successful candidate to allow candidate to fulfil the role.
Level 3 Qualification Experience of SEN provisions and EHCP
Safeguarding children is a key priority at Tutshill School. We ensure adults who come into contact with children have enhanced cleared from the Disclosure & Barring Service (which has replaced Criminal Records Bureau). We communicate child protection procedures to all staff, parents and visitors. We would ask that should you hear, see or read anything which troubles you about a child, do not ignore it, but report your concerns to the Designated Safeguarding Lead: Miss J Lane.
For further information on safeguarding, contact the Gloucestershire Safeguarding Children’s Board: www.gscb.org.uk. Tel: 01452 583638.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Visas cannot be sponsored.