- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Will consider part time, term time
15 Hours over 5 days, 10am - 1pm
- Contract type
- Fixed term (For the duration the pupil remains in receipt of funding)
- £9.81 per hour
The Link Academy Trust are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and talented individual to join our wonderful team at Harbertonford C of E Primary School. This particular role is a fixed term appointment linked to EHCP funding for specific support for a pupil with special educational needs in Year 3.
We offer you the support of clear systems, protocols, expectations and structures to help you to succeed. You will need to show initiative, creativity and demonstrate the aptitude to work as part of a successful and growing team in Key Stage 2 to improve the life chances of our pupils and make every child feel ‘special’.
We want you to come and join our happy, positive learning environments where our consistent vision is that through collaboration we will always be ‘Stronger Together’.
Ideally, you will:
- Provide a sensitive and nurturing approach to children’s needs,
- Be able to build positive relationships with children, staff and parents;
- Have excellent English and Maths skills;
- Be willing to work as part of a team and have a good sense of humour;
- Be able to use your own initiative when required;
- Have experience in a similar role in a school;
- Have prior knowledge and experience of working with children with special educational needs.
You should have English and Maths to GCSE A-C or equivalent.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 123 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
About Harbertonford Church of England Primary School
Harbertonford is a thriving small Church School situated just outside the town of Totnes. Our School achieves high academic standards through the provision of an exciting curriculum that makes the most of our beautiful surroundings and our caring, nurturing environment. It is a vibrant and exciting place aiming to help our pupils to discover their potential and enable them to fulfil it, whilst valuing their individuality and developing the whole child. Harbertonford has a good reputation, built on high standards and a caring ethos and we strive to meet the challenges of preparing children for the future, instilling a lifelong love of learning on the way.
Arranging a visit to Harbertonford Church of England Primary School
Please contact the school office on 01803 732352 to arrange a convenient time if you would like to visit the school.