1:1 Teaching Assistant- Talbot Primary School
This job expired on 6 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
6 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
10 May 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 27.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Full-time equivalent salary
- £21,968- £21,968 FTE
- £13,623-£13,871 pro rata
- HET Poole Grade D SCP 5-6
What skills and experience we're looking for
WE ARE SEEKING A PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUAL WHO:
- NVQ Level 2 Teaching Assistant or equivalent certificates in Childcare and Education
- Experience of supporting Primary aged children’s learning within the classroom in KS2
- An understanding of children with health care needs
- A good understanding of behaviour management strategies
- GCSEs Grade C/4 or above in English and Mathematics
- A good understanding of safeguarding
- A good understanding of ASD
What the school offers its staff
Recently graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted (January 2022), we are looking for an enthusiastic, highly skilled and inspiring 1:1 Teaching Assistant to support children in KS2. You will be joining a skilled, dedicated and supportive staff team in an exciting school with wellbeing at the heart of our leadership.
Teaching Assistant’s with advanced levels of experience and practice in school are encouraged to apply. Professional development and career opportunities will be available to the right candidate both within the school and the wider Hamwic Education Trust.
Our school is the heart of its community; our vision where children thrive and achieve, is embedded in all that we do for our pupils and the wider community. We are a three form entry school on the beautiful South Coast and offer our pupils an enriched curriculum.
We would strongly encourage applicants to visit our wonderful school. To arrange a please contact Mrs Triplow on 01202 513981 or via email at email@example.com
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Excellent CPD opportunities and Training and Development Programmes
- An individual induction programme supported by a mentor
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Access to the Trust Health and Wellbeing pages
- Access to a staff benefits portal through Vivup
- Free confidential telephone and face to face counselling for staff and family members
Further details about the role
All schools with the Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
THE GREENWAY PARTNERSHIP
The Greenway Partnership is part of an umbrella Trust called the Hamwic Education Trust. At the Hamwic Education Trust we offer unique opportunities for those individuals that excel in education.
We aim to deliver an outstanding education to our pupils and to do so we must employ outstanding people.
We offer a training pathway for all employees including teachers, support staff and our middle and senior leaders.
Our staff have opportunities to work on cross phase projects and to work in other schools within the Trust in order to gain invaluable experience and enhance their skills.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Talbot Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 595 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Talbot Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01202 513981
Arranging a visit to Talbot Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
General Teaching Assistants (EYFS and KS1)
Canford Heath Infant School
Learoyd Road, Poole, Dorset, BH17 8PJ
Curriculum and SEN 1-1 Support Teaching Assistants
Moordown St John's Church of England Primary School
Vicarage Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH9 2SA
Malmesbury Park Primary School
Lowther Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH8 8LU
Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School
St James's Square, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH5 2BX
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole and Dorset, Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole