2 i/c Business Studies
Do you want to work in an Outstanding School and Business Studies
If so, we are looking to appoint a successful, dynamic and enthusiastic second in department to join our highly successful Business Studies team. This is an exciting opportunity for you to develop your teaching and leadership skills, working within an inspirational team. The department currently teaches GCSE Business Studies and GCSE Economics, as well as A Level Business Studies and the Level 3 BTEC Diploma. The successful applicant will be responsible for the BTEC Level 3 Diploma, so some experience of this qualification and a proven record of success is essential.
Why work at The Compton School?
• You will be joining a highly successful school with a national profile of excellence in teaching and learning, teacher training and student outcomes
• You will be working in an exceptional, fully staffed Business Studies department, that is extremely popular option choice in the school
• You will be joining a department that teaches in our new purpose built Sixth Form block as a discrete standalone subject area, with its own office space
• You will be joining a department that regularly wins local and national Business Studies competitions, such as Young Enterprise.
Who are we?
We are a massively oversubscribed mixed multi-ethnic school that has had four outstanding OFSTED inspections in succession, most recently in January 2018. Students at the Compton make exceptional progress - our results routinely put the school within the top 2% of schools nationally for progress.
At The Compton we understand that our brilliant teachers make a difference to the life chances of our students every day by helping them to secure outstanding outcomes. We always strive to appoint the very best teachers and once in post we provide a work place environment that ensures their needs are fully met now and in the future.
Are you the right person to join our team? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please download our application form, a job description and person specification from our website www.thecompton.org.uk or telephone 020 8368 1783 for details of the post.
Completed applications forms to be emailed to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Monday 24th February, 2020
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
Proven leadership ability in the subject area and an exceptional teacher in the classroom
About The Compton School
A comprehensive school in Barnet, North London, serving the local community
- Summers Lane, London, N12 0QG
- The Compton School website (opens in a new window)