2 x Teacher of Mathematics (potential for TLR2a for one post)
For a suitably experience candidate, the first post may include a TLR2a with a start date of September 2020 or earlier. The second post would be suitable for NQTs, required for September 2020. The type of teachers we want to appoint:
• have a degree in a mathematics-related specialism
• can build positive relationships with students of all ages and backgrounds
• are passionate about mathematics and student learning
• are able to teach the full range of ability including KS5
• are good team players committed to raising achievement
• are excited about the opportunity to teach classes where there is no disruptive behaviour
• are excited to work in an outstanding department with exceptionally supportive staff
Visits to the College are warmly welcomed. For further details and to apply, please refer to our website www.eggbuckland.com/recruitment-opportunities.
Closing date: 9am, Monday 24th January 2020. Interviews currently planned for week beginning 27th January 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will undergo an enhanced DBS check as well as scrutiny of their references and employment history.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
passionate about maths and student learning
ability to teach full range of ability including KS5
About Eggbuckland Community College
Eggbuckland Community College is the lead school in a cross-phase Multi-Academy Trust with Austin Farm Academy. Our aspiration is for all students to leave with the skills, qualities and achievements they need to succeed in life. Pivotal to securing this vision is our commitment to the recruitment and professional development of teaching and support staff of the highest quality.
- Westcott Close, Plymouth, Devon, PL6 5YB
- Eggbuckland Community College website (opens in a new window)