- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
37 hours per week, term time only plus training days
- Contract type
- NJC Scales 5 to 6; Scale points 12 to 22 (actual take home salary £18940 to £23088)
• To be a visible presence, supporting positive student behaviour around the school during lessons, before and after school and when required, during lunch and break time
• To provide leadership and operational management to an assigned Key Stage or Year Group to enable the school to operate with a safe and calm learning environment
• To mentor and be accountable for the progress of a targeted group of pupils’, to enable them to make outstanding academic progress throughout their time at school
• To support the implementation of strategies that improves student attendance
• To support and implement the climate for learning policy
• To collaborate on the implementation of programmes that support identified students, working in partnership with other support and SEN staff
• To support the delivery of programmes, which focus on students’ attitudinal and academic development, as identified through relevant evaluation and improvement planning
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 1612 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
About Rastrick High School
With around 1600 students and 200 staff, the School continues to grow and we are investing in our facilities and environment accordingly. As a result, this is an exciting time to be joining the school and contributing to its success.
Arranging a visit to Rastrick High School
If you would like to arrange a visit to the school, please contact the HR department on the recruitment email above.