We are looking for dynamic, committed
and innovative individuals to join our team as Achievement Support Assistants.
The role will be varied and will include working with individuals and groups of
pupils. The roles could be based any class within the school, depending on the needs
of our pupils, so flexibility is required.
This is an exciting time to join our
school as we continue to embed our strong values and ethos. Our staff are
highly committed to providing the very best opportunities for our children and
work together collaboratively. Our school sits at the heart of our community,
and we support our families in any way we can. The successful candidate will
show empathy and an understanding that some of our children have barriers that
may affect their learning.
The role may also involve working 1:1 at
times with children who have SEMH needs so any experience of dealing with
pupils presenting with challenging behaviour would be an advantage.
If you are ready for a challenge, have a
positive outlook and want to develop your understanding and skills in a
supportive Trust, then we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidates will:
- Have an understanding of how children learn and how to get the best from
- Have experience of working in a primary or nursery setting
- Be a team player, willing to go above and beyond for our children
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be understanding and have empathy with children
- Have a passion to work with vulnerable children and be flexible to meet
We can offer:
- Delightful children who love being in school
- Hard-working, motivated and knowledgeable staff, who work together in
the best interests of children
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across our schools
- Investment in your development, through targeted CPD
This job post has expired.