- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
27.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Term-time only (190 days per year)
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Fixed Term Until 31 August 2022)
- Annual or full-time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £19,312 - £20,092
- Actual salary
- £11,961 - £12,444
At Bude Park Primary School we believe that educating children as they grow up, preparing them to lead safe, happy, healthy and successful lives is at the heart of what we do. We are committed to supporting every aspect of a child’s development including health, safety, enjoyment and achievement.
An opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and enthusiastic Achievement Support Assistant to join our team.
• Contribute to planning and evaluation of learning and assists in the recording of pupils’ progress
• Support individual and small groups of children in the curriculum, to accelerate their learning
• Support the emotional, behavioural and pastoral needs of all pupils, including children with additional needs, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities
• Assist with the development and implementation of Individual Education / Behaviour Plans and Personal Care programmes
• Encourages pupils to develop as independent learners with a thirst for learning
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• GCSE English and Maths Grade A-C (or equivalent)
• Understanding of National Curriculum, EYFS Guidance and other codes of practice e.g. SEN, Equalities, Safeguarding
• Effective use of ICT to support teaching and learning
• Ability to interact well using courtesy, tact and diplomacy and negotiation skills
• Ability to establish professional, effective working relationships with a range of partners/colleagues and children and young people.
If you believe in the children in Hull, are passionate about our community and truly want to make a difference then we would love to hear from you.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 249 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Bude Park Primary School
Bude Park Primary School is a community school serving the people of Bransholme with pupils from 3 - 11 years of age.
We strive to create a happy, welcoming, caring and safe environment where expectations are high and where learners are encouraged, challenged and supported to be the best they can be.
Bude Park respects the individual needs of children. We foster a caring and creative environment, emphasising the social, emotional, physical and intellectual development of each child.
AS A MEMBER OF HUMBER EDUCATION TRUST, WE OFFER:
• Commitment to securing the very best provision and outcomes for all children.
• A Trust with expertise in every area of the curriculum, both in primary and special settings, through our S2S Support Leaders and Peers network.
• Outstanding individually tailored continual professional development for staff at all levels.
• Staff who feel valued and supported in their roles.
• A caring and safe environment where we recognise the diverse needs of our community, ensuring our young people from all backgrounds thrive.
• Ethical working with mutual respect and collaboration.
Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service, Children’s Barred List Check, Section 128 check where applicable, identity checks, medical clearance, proof of qualifications, satisfactory references and eligibility to work in the UK checks.
Humber Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Arranging a visit to Bude Park Primary School
Visits to our school are welcomed by appointment. Please contact Lindsay Forrest, School Business Manager at Bude Park Primary, via firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01482 825316 to arrange a suitable time to view our wonderful school.