Annual or full time equivalent salary
- £19,650 - £20,444 Full time equivalent
- £13,277 - £13,813 Actual salary
Achievement Support Assistant job summary
Grade & Scale point: 4, SCP 5-7
Salary: £19,650 - £20,444 Full time equivalent
£13,277 - £13,813 Actual salary
Hours of work: 30 hours per week, Monday - Friday
8.45am - 3.15pm (30 mins unpaid lunch)
Contract: Permanent, Term time only (190 days)
Start date: September 2022
Clifton Primary School requires an enthusiastic, creative and committed Achievement Support Assistant to start in September 2022.
Our school is an exciting inner-city school that provides a first-class educational experience to all children. We are a diverse, inclusive school and value and celebrate individuality and differences.
- Encourages pupils to develop as independent learners with a thirst for learning
- Support individual and small groups of children in the curriculum, to accelerate their learning
- Support the emotional, behavioural and pastoral needs of all pupils, including children with additional needs, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities
- Contribute to planning and evaluation of learning and assists in the recording of pupils’ progress
- Assist with the development and implementation of Individual Education / Behaviour Plans and Personal Care programmes
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- GCSE English and Maths Grade A-C (or equivalent)
- Understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and child development, National Curriculum, and other codes of practice e.g. SEN, Equalities, Safeguarding
- A passion for early years and a commitment to ensuring every child succeeds and reaches their potential
- Ability to interact well using courtesy, tact and diplomacy and negotiation skills
- Ability to establish professional, effective working relationships with a range of partners/colleagues and children and young people.
- Effective use of ICT to support teaching and learning
If you believe you are the right person for the job then we would love to hear from you.
Clifton Primary is part of Humber Education Trust. For more information, please visit the Trust website.
AS A MEMBER OF HUMBER EDUCATION TRUST, WE OFFER:
- Commitment to securing the very best provision and outcomes for all children.
- A Trust with expertise in every area of the curriculum, both in primary and special settings, through our S2S Support Leaders and Peers network.
- Outstanding individually tailored continual professional development for staff at all levels.
- Staff who feel valued and supported in their roles.
- A caring and safe environment where we recognise the diverse needs of our community, ensuring our young people from all backgrounds thrive.
- Ethical working with mutual respect and collaboration.
Visits to the school are encouraged, please ring to make an appointment and, if you have any questions about the application process, please contact Carla Varley – HR Administrator.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please complete an application form and submit it via ETeach. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
Early application is encouraged. We will review applications throughout the advertising period and therefore reserve the right to close the advert early should sufficient applications be received.
CLOSING DATE FOR COMPLETED APPLICATIONS: 8am, Tuesday 24 May 2022
INTERVIEWS TO BE HELD: Monday 6 June 2022
If you have any queries regarding the role or application process, please contact Carla Varley, HR Administrator, at Clifton Primary School.
Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service, Children’s Barred List Check, Section 128 check where applicable, identity checks, medical clearance, proof of qualifications, satisfactory references and eligibility to work in the UK checks.
Humber Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS and meeting the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations and Childcare (Early Years Provision Free of Charge) (Extended Entitlement) (Amendment) Regulations 2018.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.