- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Working pattern
- Part time
32.5 hours per week
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £19,312 (pro rata)
- Actual salary
This is an exciting opportunity for a TA who has experience of working with children with additional ASD or SEMH needs and is looking for a new challenge. We are looking for a highly skilled Achievement Support Assistant for our resourced provisions.
The role will involve assisting the teacher in delivering bespoke programmes of work and support to pupils, and working in collaboration with outside agencies to ensure the highest of outcomes and provision.
We are looking for people who:
• Are excellent Achievement Support Assistants with a proven record of working within a specialist setting or working with groups of children with additional needs
• Have effective communication skills when liaising with staff, parents and external agencies.
• Are empathetic and understand the difficulties some children and families face
• Understanding of restorative practices
Applying for the job
Complete the attached application form and return to Ms Emily Mansfield (HCAT HR Assistant) via email at Emily.Mansfield@hcat.org.ukMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.