Achievement Support Assistant
This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
20 March 2023 at 9am
6 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 30 hours per week
- Fixed term - until 31st July 2023 initially, possibility for a further year after.
- £14,855 to £15,402 actual salary
What skills and experience we're looking for
As part of our Academy’s mission to ensure the best possible engagement and support for all children, the Academy is seeking to appoint a temporary Achievement Support Assistant until 21st July 2023 initially, with possibility for the next academic year.
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic, resilient, and creative Achievement Support Assistant to support the academic, social, and behavioural development of children throughout the academy.
The post holder will:
- Support children’s learning and share in the care and wellbeing of the children throughout the school
- Support the emotional, behavioural and pastoral needs of all pupils, including children with additional needs
- Support individual and small groups of children in the curriculum, to accelerate their learning
- Carry out specific administrative/ procedural tasks to support the class teacher
- Be involved in the planning, development and delivery of intervention strategies
- Observe and monitor pupils’ progress and adapt agreed approaches to their particular needs
- Provide support and assistance for children’s medical needs
- Assist in the maintenance of children’s records.
Applicants should have the dedication, enthusiasm and commitment needed to help ensure that we provide all pupils with the learning experiences they need, in order to enjoy their learning and to reach their full potential.
What the school offers its staff
The successful candidate will be part of a team that holds the following values in high regard:
- Every child will feel safe, secure, cared for and loved.
- Every child will make outstanding progress.
- Every member of staff will become an outstanding practitioner.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Stockwell Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 392 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Stockwell Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01482 308393
Similar jobs nearby
Stepney Primary School
Beverley Road, Hull, HU5 1JJ
Gilberdyke Primary School
Scalby Lane, Brough, HU15 2SS
Edward Heneage Primary Academy
Edward Street, Grimsby, Lincolnshire, DN32 9HL
St Peter and St Paul CofE Primary School
Redshank Drive, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN16 3FX
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kingston Upon Hull and East Yorkshire