- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Full time
37 hours per week, Term Time Only
- Contract type
Do you want to be part of a school community on a journey from good to outstanding?
Do you want to make a difference to outcomes for all students?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, well organised and skilled admin assistant with excellent communication, IT and administration skills. The role will cover a range of school office functions, including Pastoral Support Admin; supporting the heads of year.
Utilising a range of different IT systems including Microsoft Excel, Word, Forms etc., SIMS Management and Information System and other systems required to maintain effective and efficient working practices.
The successful applicant will be experienced working in a high volume, ever changing environment, flexible and able to adapt to the changing needs and priorities of the team.
You will need:
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills
• Excellent ICT skills, including Data analysis and reporting
• Knowledge of Sims or other similar student database
• An ability to use your own initiative and work under pressure
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• A commitment to regularly reviewing and updating processes and activities
• Ability to work as part of a team
• A willingness to train in First Aid
Applicants should be educated to at least O’Level/GCSE standard, with passes in English and Maths at grade C or above. (Please note: We will not accept applications from previously unsuccessful applicants)
Hours to be worked 08:30 pm to 4:30pm Monday - Thursday, 8:30am to 4:00 pm Friday (30 minutes for Lunch) term time (with 2 additional days to be worked immediately prior to the start of the Autumn term)
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.