Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £19,650 to £22,129 Per Year
- £12,211 - £13,752 Per Year
Admin Officer - Geoffrey Field Infant School job summary
Part time - Permanent - 27.5 hours per week,
8.30am – 3.15pm, term time only
This is a unique opportunity to take on an important role within a large infant school in South Reading.
The school offers you:
- friendly and enthusiastic pupils
- a highly skilled and supportive team of staff
- high aspirations for staff and pupils
You will offer the school:
- energy and a sense of purpose
- experience of operating school administrative systems
- a commitment to the school community
Visits to the school to meet staff and pupils are most welcome.
More information about the school is available on the school website www.geoffreyfieldinfant.co.uk.
Application packs are available to download from the school website, from the school office via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 937 5473.
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 19th May 2022
INTERVIEW DATE: Week commencing 23rd May 2022
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough application forms.
This Authority/School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS will be sought from the successful candidate.
This job post has expired.