- To provide a high quality administration support service the Business Services Team & Executive Team
- To provide a reception and hospitality service for the Trust central office
Examples of key tasks to be undertaken
Admin + Reception duties
- To provide a general administration service for the Business Services
- To produce documentation required by the Executive Team, working to short deadlines and ensuring that all documents are fully and accurately completed
- To liaise with Directors and to distribute information as required
- To liaise with school staff and to distribute information as required
- To provide administrative support to ensure the timely submission of the statutory annual return to the Department for Education (DfE) and other agencies
- To welcome visitors and provide hospitality for trust events and meetings
We will offer the successful applicants a happy, welcoming and supportive team where everyone is committed to staff development and raising standards for all in an enjoyable and purposeful environment.
How to apply
To apply for this role please visit the Trust vacancies pagewww.aquinas-cmat.org/vacancies/and submit your application no later than the closing date stated above.
You will receive an automated response from our vacancies inbox to confirm your application has been received. Please contact HR on 0116 296 8164.
Why work for the St Thomas Aquinas Multi Academy Trust?
- Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 23 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme and Medicash, which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension - automatic enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Childcare – If you have children that attend before/after school at one of the 23 schools in our Trust, as an employee you will be able to access this resource for free.
About St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi Academy Trust
The Trust and all our schools within our Trust committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check, online check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants. The Trust will endeavour to make any necessary reasonable adjustments to the job and the working environment to enable access to employment opportunities for disabled job applicants or continued employment for any employee who develops a disabling condition.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity, respect where every individual can fulfil their potential. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths,
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
This job post has expired.