About this role
Keyham Lodge School
Grade 5 Pay Point 7-8 (£23,117 - £23,504).
32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Keyham Lodge School are seeking to appoint a highly
organised and motivated Administrator to work within or successful school team
to provide confidential, effective, efficient and flexible administrative
support to the school and wider community with minimal supervision.
choose Keyham Lodge?
It is our mission to provide our pupils with a stimulating and engaging
curriculum in a safe and secure environment. We believe that emotional
wellbeing is essential in developing positive behaviour and academic success.
We value and respect all individuals and our ethos gives our community the
confidence to achieve their full potential and to be the best that they can be,
and in doing so make a positive contribution to society.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To monitor
and maintain the school e-mail account on a daily basis, responding directly to
routine enquiries, filtering marketing information and/or forwarding e-mails to
the appropriate person.
check deliveries to the school against the delivery note / order, noting any
discrepancies and reporting them to the supplier in a timely manner.
process routine documentation and check for completeness and errors, taking
appropriate steps to resolve basic/routine issues and referring more complex
queries to the appropriate person.
We are looking
for someone who has:
- Level 2 qualifications in maths/numeracy and English/literacy OR
able to demonstrate numeracy/literacy skills sufficient for the demands of the
- Experience of responding to members of the public in a working
- Knowledge of child protection procedures.
- Ability to use standard office equipment and software
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification
attached to support with your application.
What we offer:
- Flexible working options
- Support for continuous professional
development in the role
- Opportunities to visit other
organisations for professional learning
- Highly committed and motivated Team
- A role which has the opportunity to make
a real difference whilst having fun
- Free car parking
- Annual incremental pay increases with the
pay scale range
- A defined benefit pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme - EAP
- Employee self-service portal.
- Eyecare voucher scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme·
- Retail discounts
- Dental support
- Gym discount
- Be an integral member of the team in a vibrant school
- Create an outstanding learning environment for the success of all of our
- Play a significant part in continuing to develop our school
- Be part of a wider community of Discovery Schools Trust
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development
- A established
Central Services Team who support schools and wider colleagues
More about Discovery Schools Trust
Discovery Schools Trust is dedicated to improving learning and teaching
by creating a culture that promotes excellence. The needs of all children are
placed at the heart of all decision making regardless of the school they
attend. Teaching and learning excellence are shared through learning networks,
sharing of ideas and materials as well as leading practitioners between
schools. Discovery has developed a school improvement system which focuses on
improving outcomes for all children. It also places staff development, talent
management and succession planning at the heart of achieving outstanding
Please note that interviews for this position may be made earlier
than the stated closing date if a suitable candidate is identified. Therefore,
we encourage interested applicants to submit their applications promptly. Early
submission will not only ensure consideration for the position but also
increase the likelihood of being invited for an interview. We appreciate your
understanding and look forward to receiving your application.
Statement: We are committed to
safeguarding our pupils; therefore, the successful applicant will require an
Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and
This job post has expired.