We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated
individual to the post of Administrative Assistant (Sixth Form/Careers), to
join our hardworking team here at LCS.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has the administrative skills required to support the day to day running
of the Sixth Form and the Careers Programme in school with particular focus on
student work experience.
- Has experience of supervising, supporting, advising and assisting young
- Has excellent standards of literacy and numeracy (GCSE or equivalent in
English and Maths).
- Is able to work independently but also effectively as part of a team.
- Has a commitment to improve the study habits, academic progress and
well-being of young people and a desire to see them thrive.
- Has a willingness to work in a way that is consistent with the ethos of
the Sixth Form to provide ‘Academic Excellence in a Caring Environment’.
- Has a flexible attitude to work and a willingness to adapt to change
Community School is a diverse and highly successful comprehensive school, with
consistently outstanding levels of attainment and progress across the curriculum.
We are proud of our academic record, and of the pastoral care which maintains a
feeling of community in a large and expanding school.
Littleover Community School welcomes
enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce. The school
actively promotes equality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent,
skills and potential and welcome applications from a wide range of candidates,
including those with criminal records.
Littleover Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory enhanced level DBS disclosure with a children’s barred list check, two satisfactory references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
In accordance with the statutory guidance, Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE), an online search will be conducted as part of due diligence on shortlisted candidates.
Copies of our Safeguarding Policy, along with other school policies, are available at:
This job post has expired.