Working in partnership to make a difference
Administration Assistant -
37 hours Monday to Friday, term time only plus 5 days
Working hours 8.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Thursday, 8.00am – 3.30pm Friday
Pay range B1 - £21,189 – £21,968 pa, pro rata (£10.98 per hour)
Actual Salary £18,184 – £18,852 per annum approximately
We cater for pupils between the ages of 2 and 19 with a range of learning difficulties and disabilities, on specialist sites and mainstream partnership schools.
We are looking for an experienced, suitably qualified and Administration Assistant to join our excellent administration team working within our Farnley partnership currently.
The successful candidate will have an enthusiasm and commitment to supporting children and the organisation’s aim in making a difference.
The range of duties will include reception duties, word processing, data input, filing, maintaining records and general administrative duties.
We are looking for somebody with the following skills and attributes:
- Conscientious professional who can show a commitment to the ethos and values of our school
- Solution focused, team player and comfortable using own initiative
- Experienced administrator with a breadth of knowledge, skills and understanding of office administration with demonstrable experience of working in a busy office environment
- Maths & English at GCSE Grade C or above
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise confidently with staff, pupils, parents and other educational professionals.
- Excellent ICT skills and proficient in MS Office
- Polite, professional and friendly manner
- School office experience advantageous although not essential
- Car driver to work across other sites within the SILC as required
If this sounds like you and you would like to join our friendly and supportive team, we would like to hear from you. Further details are available in the job description and person specification.
West SILC is wholly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are made subject to an Enhanced DBS. If you are interested in applying, please complete an application form, explaining how your skills and experiences would help you succeed in this role at West SILC.
We think it is important for prospective candidates to visit the school. Please contact Alison Kirby, Business Manager - 0113 3408122 to arrange a convenient time to visit.
Further information and application packs are available online and should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 5th January 2024 at 12.00 Noon
This job post has expired.