- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Part time
22.5 hours per week (Term Time only plus INSETs), Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 1.00pm.
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Support Staff Grade D, £22,185 to £23,826 fte
- Actual salary
- £12,052 to £12,944 pro-rata
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and self- motivated administrator to join our dedicated team of staff.
St Mary’s is an inclusive, caring and increasingly successful one form entry school with pupil achievement and well-being at its core. We thrive on the strength generated from our shared drive for success. Our children are well behaved and respond positively to their learning.
We are seeking to appoint a passionate, flexible and professional administrator who is committed to supporting our children and whole school community. We offer a supportive, caring and happy environment with a commitment to your professional development.
We are seeking an Administrator who:
• Is highly organised, pro-active and self -motivated
• has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to deal with people sensitively, emphatically and, when necessary assertively
• is professional at all times, demonstrating confidentiality and discretion
• is confident in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Google suite and Outlook is essential for this role.
• is organised and efficient, and has attention to detail
• has experience of working in an administrative environment, preferably within a school office
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 201 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About St Mary's CofE (Aided) Primary School
St Mary’s is a one-form entry church primary school with nursery situated in the heart of the community, and was established 150 years ago. The school is situated in a residential area in Chessington, close to the 12th century parish church. It is a friendly school, loved by children, staff, governors and parents alike. We belong to and receive support from the Guildford Diocese and Achieving for Children (AfC), Kingston upon Thames.
Arranging a visit to St Mary's CofE (Aided) Primary School
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office on 020 8397 9597 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment