We are seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to join our office staff.
You will come into daily contact with our parents and staff so, as well as having administrative experience, you will also possess excellent communication skills and have a friendly, outgoing manner. You will be working from 8.45 am until 10.45am, Monday to Friday.
What do we need from you:
- have previous administrative experience preferably in a school office
- have excellent personal, administrative, and organisational skills
- have the ability to maintain a calm, positive and professional manner at all time
- be positive, enthusiastic and have a sense of humour
- be committed to Catholic education
What you will receive:
- supportive working environment with excellent facilities
- professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
- our commitment to nationally agreed terms and conditions.
We will offer the successful applicants a happy, welcoming and supportive team where everyone is committed to staff development and raising standards for all in an enjoyable and purposeful environment.
To apply for this role please visit the Trust vacancies pagewww.aquinas-cmat.org/vacancies/and submit your application no later than the closing date stated above.
You will receive an automated response from our vacancies inbox to confirm your application has been received. Please contact HR on 0116 296 8164.
We warmly encourage applicants to visit our schools. Please contact the school offices to arrange an appointment with Sue Priest on 01530 832 799.
Why work for the St Thomas Aquinas Multi Academy Trust?
- Genuine opportunities for career progression - with 23 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance - you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme and Medicash, which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension - automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions - we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
- Electric Car Scheme – access to our new electric dreams care scheme, in partnership with Octopus Energy
- Childcare – If you have children that attend before/after school at one of the 23 schools in our Trust, as an employee you will be able to access this resource for free.
About St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi Academy Trust
Our school is part of the St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 23 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Leicester City, Rutland and Leicestershire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps