- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Term time
25 hours pet week.
Mon -Fri. 8.00am - 1.00pm each day.
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- CAT Band B
- Actual salary
Start date: December 2021/January 2022
Hours: 25 hours per week (Mon-Fri, 8.00am - 1.00pm). Term Time only (38 weeks p.a.)
We are looking for a well organised and energetic Receptionist who will provide an excellent level of clerical and welfare support to the School, including some finance responsibilities.
The role will be stimulating and involve significant variety and challenge. Candidates must be computer literate, have excellent communication skills and be confident, outgoing and self-motivated. An ability to relate well to a wide range of people is essential.
The successful applicant will have:
• An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and be computer literate
• The ability to work calmly under pressure to meet deadlines in an unpredictable setting and always willing to go the 'extra mile'.
. A positive and professional attitude and the ability to use initiative and prioritise tasks
• The ability to relate well to parents, children, staff and visitors to the school and have a friendly disposition and good sense of humour.
• A clear understanding for the need for a high level of discretion and confidentiality at all times
• A willingness to learn and a desire to make a difference in the lives of our children
In return, we can offer you:
- a welcoming and friendly working environment in a newly built school office.
- the support of our Senior Leadership Team, staff and governors.
- delightful, well behaved and polite children.
- a forward thinking, proactive and well-resourced school where everyone is valued.
Full training and support will be given to the successful candidate.
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school and visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Paul Smith, our School Business Manager, to arrange this on (01708) 853397.
The school's Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. All staff are expected to share this commitment. The successful person will undergo pre-employment checks which include references, right to work in UK, DBS checks and a declaration that neither they nor anyone they live with is a disqualified person under the Childcare Regulations.
This job post has expired.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 412 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Somers Heath Primary School
We are proud of the school and visitors to Somers Heath always comment on the calm atmosphere and the calmness and politeness of our children. This is an exciting time to join our school. Over the past few years Somers Heath has expanded to provide two classes across all years, joined Catalyst Academies Trust and appointed a new Headteacher. We hope you would like to be part of our aim to provide outstanding education for all children.
Somers Heath is situated close to the M25 and A13 road links, near the Dartford Crossing and Lakeside Shopping Centre.
Arranging a visit to Somers Heath Primary School
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school and visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Paul Smith, our School Business Manager, to arrange this on (01708) 853397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org