St Martin’s Primary School is looking for a friendly and effective person to join our Admin Team. As the first point of contact to parents and visitors entering the school, a professional yet approachable manner is essential.
As the school’s Admin Officer, you will assist in the smooth and efficient running of the school office, under the direction of the School Business Manager.
Main duties will include:
- Answering/making telephone calls
- Monitoring of the admin email inbox, responding to queries in a timely manner
- Monitoring and tracking attendance
- Assisting with stationary ordering
- Providing general first aid care
- Assisting with the organisation of trips
The work is incredibly varied and the role will encompass many different skills. Therefore, you will need to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility and be able to prioritise effectively.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is well organised
- Is able to prioritise effectively
- Is friendly and welcoming
- Has good levels of spoken and written English
- Has good use of IT systems
- Has experience of working in a school or busy office, although training will be given on school specific systems
The successful candidate will be required to work 35hours per week (8.30am - 4pm) Monday-Friday, term time only.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting email@example.com or telephoning 01722 554300
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.