i. SEND admin including:
· creating documents using the full range of Microsoft Office programmes, mailmerging, filing, scanning, photocopying
· arranging meetings including invitations to attend meetings, minuting meetings as required, typing up notes and distributing.
· setting up an Annual Review timetable for all students with EHCP, arranging annual and interim review meetings, requesting and collating data from staff in preparation for meetings
· liaising with outside agencies and parents as required
· supporting the SENDCo with updating of SEN register as required
· archiving SEN ‘leavers’ files at the end of the academic year
ii. Admissions admin including:
· co-ordinating, processing and administering in year admissions including collating, assimilating and distributing information
· l iaising internally and externally in line with established protocols
· a rranging admissions meetings and tours of the academy as required
· processing of enrolment forms
iii. Pastoral admin including:
· typing from notes, rough draft or verbal instructions a variety of written materials including correspondence, bulletins, reports etc. using Microsoft Office
· arranging meetings as requested for Directors of Learning including coordinating multi-agency meetings and collating documentation as required, eg. staff views
iv. To support the wider admin team as needed eg. deputising on reception, attendance, supporting with exam procedures during exam periods.
The academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of
children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.