Prince Rock Primary are seeking to appoint a self-motivated and highly organised School Administrator.
The successful candidates will:
- have a cheerful, warm and welcoming personality with the ability to communicate with children and adults alike.
- be reliable, efficient, flexible, organised and able to prioritise to meet deadlines
- be able to work as part of a team and be willing to learn.
Candidates should have:
- GCSE Maths and English (Grade C or above) or an equivalent qualification.
- Good ICT skills including use of Microsoft Office programmes
- Experience of working in an office environment
Previous experience of working in a school is desirable but not essential as training and support will be provided.
The Administrator needs to be a team player with initiative and great interpersonal skills.
To request a tour of the school, or discuss the role in anyway please contact the school: (01752) 257698 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about the position is available in the attached Recruitment Pack.
With 18 individual primary schools, the Learning Academies Trust is the largest primary school trust in Plymouth and the first education employer in Plymouth to achieve the Livewell Southwest Wellbeing at Work Bronze Award. The Trust is committed to supporting the wellbeing of all staff and is proud to work closely with official bodies to ensure we have a holistic approach to staff wellbeing.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; pre-employment checks will be carried out; references will be sought for all shortlisted candidates and all shortlisted candidates will be requested to complete a questionnaire about any convictions or adult cautions that are unspent. Guidance will be given to those shortlisted. Appointment is subject to an Enhanced DBS.
This job post has expired.