- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, term time
36 Hours per week- Term time
- Contract type
- FTE £22,995- £24,693
Lime Trust is looking for an Admin Assistant/Receptionist to join their team, on a permanent basis. The Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding position, enriching the lives of the pupils who attend Lime Academy Forest Approach, we are looking to appoint an Admin Assistant/Receptionist to join our friendly team. This is a varied role, which includes working on reception as well as administrative duties.
This post will be primarily based at Lime Academy Forest Approach, a special school in the London Borough of Havering for children with complex needs, including learning difficulties, physical impairment and sensory impairment, aged 2-19.
Vision and values
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
The Lime Way:
• Always working to be brilliant
• Putting learners first
• Setting the standard
• Building capacity-rich schools
The Values we embed in our schools are:
• Communication (a voice for all)
The successful candidate will:
• Support the ethos and values of Lime Academy Forest Approach and have a genuine desire to make a difference to the academy community
• Be highly organised, able to multi-task and work under pressure
• Be positive, polite and professional and focused on delivering excellent customer service
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike. Benefits include:
• A welcoming and supportive team
• Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
• Employee assistance programme
• Support with the government childcare voucher scheme
• CPD opportunities, including support with external courses for career development
• Enhanced maternity leave benefits
• National pay rates
• Cycle to work scheme
Closing date:18th January 2022
Shortlisting: W/c 24th January 2022
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before the appointment.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.