Following the promotion of the former post-holder, Infinity Academies Trust are seeking to appoint a self-motivated and highly-organised Administrator to support the admin team at Spilsby Primary Academy, starting as soon as possible.
13 hours per week (8.30am – 3.30pm), Thursday and Friday, 39 weeks per year
Salary Scale: G4.9 – G4.12
Actual Salary: £7232 - £7603
The successful candidates will:
• have a cheerful, warm and welcoming personality with the ability to communicate with children and adults alike;
• be reliable, efficient, flexible, organised and able to prioritise to meet deadlines;
• be able to work as part of a team and be willing to learn.
Candidates should have:
• GCSE Maths and English (Grade C or above) or an equivalent qualification.
• Good ICT skills including use of Microsoft Office programmes
• Experience of working in an office environment
Previous experience of working in a school is desirable but not essential as training and support will be provided.
The Administrator needs to be a team player with initiative and great interpersonal skills.
If you would like further information regarding this role, or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact the Business Manager, Sue Weaver on 01790 752503
Closing Date: Friday 14th October 2022
Interview Date: w/c 17th October 2022
The school has a clear commitment to Child Protection and Safeguarding Children. All appointments are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, evidence of proof of right to work in the UK as well as other routine recruitment checks.
This job post has expired.