- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Part time
31.25 hours, Monday – Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm with 45 minutes for lunch; Term time only plus 5 TED days
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £22,183 - £24,491
- Actual salary
- £16,025 - £17,691
The Coppice Primary School (“The Coppice”) is looking to recruit an outstanding Admissions and Data Protection officer to work in our busy, friendly school office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dependable and hard-working individual to join The Coppice as it embarks on the next phase of its development under the new Headteacher and Leadership team.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for Admissions, Data Protection, Health & Safety administration and school displays as well as undertaking general office duties. For full details, please see the attached job description.
We are looking for a confident and suitably qualified person to join our team who:
● Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who will bring a sense of energy and passion to the role
● Proven organisational and time management skills
● Respects confidentiality with sensitivity and judgement
● Has a strong sense of accuracy and attention to detail
● Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills: able to deal with parents, staff and children
● Can use their initiative to work independently and flexibly
● Is able to adapt to change at short notice
● Is able to multitask, prioritise workload and use initiative
● Has excellent ICT and Word Processing skills
● Is innovative and creative with display ideas
● Experience with Admissions and Data Protection desirable but not essential as training will be given
● A friendly, welcoming and supportive school
● Local Government Pension Scheme
● Excellent professional development opportunities
● Subsidised BUPA membership
● Caring and committed colleagues and Senior Leadership Team
The Coppice Primary School is wholly committed to safeguarding our children, and, as part of this, the successful candidate will be subject to enhanced DBS checks.
● Closing date for applications Monday 31st January 2022
● Shortlisting will take place during w/c 31st January 2022
● Interviews and observations will take during w/c 7th February 2022
The interview process will involve a 30 minute practical element followed by an interview with the School Business Manager, Headteacher and a member of The Board of Trustees.
Start date: As soon as possible after the interview process and following completion of the DBS check and the
obtaining of references.
If you would like more information then please contact the School Business Manager, Clare Webster on 01564 826709 or email via email@example.com.
To apply for this job, please download and print the application form. Once complete please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the School Business Manager.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Applying for the job
Please download and print the application form. Once complete please email to email@example.com for the attention of the School Business Manager.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.