Salary: £7,312 – £7,860 (actual) per annum
Contract: Part time, permanent , 15 hours per week.
Hours: Monday to Friday 3pm to 6pm
Closing date: To be confirmed
Interview date: To be confirmed
Start Date: As soon as possible
Evendons is an inclusive and diverse school, with the children at the heart of everything we do. Our emphasis is on personalised learning, with support when needed and challenges when appropriate, for all pupils, in every lesson. We have highly qualified, experienced and dedicated staff who ensure that learning is adapted to children’s individual needs, and we are seeking an After School Club Assistant to work as part of our busy team. Our school is part of the Bellevue Place Education Trust (BPET), a family of high-performing primary schools across London and Berkshire. We have a clear vision to deliver the highest standards of education, blended from the best of the state and independent sectors. We strive for all children to Learn, Enjoy, Succeed.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated and committed individual to join our out of hours care for children aged 4 -11 years. This is a permanent role. Full details are available on our website. Potential candidates should:
- have a positive approach to organising fun and interesting activities with the children;
- have the ability to work creatively and sensitively with children;
- encourage independence and self esteem;
- promote caring and kind behaviour among the children;
- have a good standard of general education e.g. GSCE English, Maths and Science;
- are able to relate well to and communicate well with children and adults;
- hours may be flexible depending on requirements.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check. Evendons Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We reserve the right to close applications at any point before the published closing date should a suitable candidate be identified.
This job post has expired.