Are you passionate about working with children?
Are you looking for a part-time job that will make a difference in the lives of young children? Look no further!
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated After-School Club Assistant to join our team. The role would include working with all age groups from 4 - 11 years old between the hours of 3:15 pm - 6:00 pm. This role would start after the October half term.
As our After-School Club Assistant, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on children's lives during their after-school hours. Your responsibilities will include organising and supervising engaging activities to ensure children's safety, well-being, and enjoyment, as well as preparing small meals and snacks in our on site kitchen.
The ideal candidate will have
• Experience working with children in a similar role
• A strong understanding of child development and age-appropriate activities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive and patient attitude towards children
• Ability to work well within a team
• A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
This job post has expired.