- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Will consider part-time, term time
15 hours per week. Mon - Fri 12pm - 3.00pm.
- Contract type
- Annual or full-time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £20,092 - £21,748 per annum
- Actual salary
- £6,945.24 - £7,517.67 per annum
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking Level 2 Teaching Assistant to join our fantastic team to provide general class support in our school working in Year 4.
The position is permanent and the hours are 15 hours per week (12pm – 3.00pm Mon – Fri). The position is term time only with 5 teacher training days per academic year.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
-Has an NVQ Level 2 childcare related qualification (or equivalent).
- Has a good understanding of how children learn and develop.
- Ideally has experience of working in a primary school.
- Is able to support the class teacher in meeting the needs of all children.
- Is able to work with individuals and small groups of children.
- Is able to plan programmes of work for focus groups of pupils under the direction of the class teacher and SENCO.
- Is motivated, enthusiastic and adaptable.
- Can show initiative and is able to work as part of a team.
- Has excellent communication skills.
In return we can offer:
-Children who are eager to learn.
-A forward-looking school with high expectations of all.
-A welcoming, supportive and committed staff team.
-A positive and encouraging environment in which to work and learn.
-Opportunities to develop professionally.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 23rd September. Only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted further. Please note we only accept applications made directly to school by candidates via our application process and not via recruitment agencies.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 507 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Long Lawford Primary School
Long Lawford Primary School is a large 3 form entry primary school situated in the village of Long Lawford, Rugby. We are a happy, forward thinking school, passionate about ensuring all children have access to the highest quality education in a safe and stimulating environment.
Long Lawford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.