Djanogly City Academy are looking for a Teaching Assistant Apprentice to join their school. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to begin a career in education. As a Teaching Assistant you will be required to support the class teacher.
You will be required to support scholars within the Academy as part of a team under the direction of the line manager in order to:
- Improve the quality of learning and engage scholars in the social and academic routines
- Enable scholars to become more independent learners
- Help raise the standards of achievement for all scholars
Djanogly values are at the heart of our scholars' success and our ideal candidate will demonstrate a commitment to Excellence, Resilience and Innovation. At Djanogly, we:
- Embody the belief that every child has the right to an excellent education and constantly strive to give every child the best opportunity to succeed and prosper through their contribution to the Trust
- Recognise and demonstrate the importance of working hard, showing resilience and paying close attention to detail to ensure every child achieves their best.
- Strive for excellence by demonstrating a commitment to innovation, engaging in CPD and constantly striving to improve provision and outcomes for pupils.
What we can offer you:
- A culture of trust, where all contributions are recognised and respected
- A skilled senior leadership team with a strong ethos of mutual support and challenge
- Children who engage well and want to learn
- An embedded whole trust commitment to professional development
- A skilled and experienced central service team who proactively support our academies, enabling educationalists to focus on our core purpose – teaching and learning
- A real commitment to work-life balance – we remember we are human beings first and educators second
- Great Trust benefits including: free parking, company paid healthcare, travel discounts and excellent training and development opportunities
Visits to the academy are encouraged! If you wish to arrange a visit, discover more about this exciting opportunity, need any further information or you would like to have an informal discussion, please contact us to arrange a convenient date.
For further details about the Academy and Djanogly Learning Trust, please view our careers pages on MyNewTerm
This job post has expired.