- G2 - £14,832 per annum. Term-time only (8.45am - 3.15pm)
Art and Design Technician job summaryAre you looking for an innovative and forward thinking school which genuinely invests and develops you? Then come and join us at Whitmore High School where we believe all our exceptional staff contribute to transforming students’ lives!
We are looking for an Art & Design Technician to join our dynamic and successful school; someone who is looking to be part of a friendly and hard-working team.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a keen interest in art and design
• Have a variety of technical skills relevant to the role in line with the job description
• Be a positive team player who is flexible and willing to pitch in and help out where needed
• Believe in the importance of team work and a collaborative approach
• Be committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and the principles and practice of equal opportunities
• Be committed to the principles and practice of safeguarding all young people
• State of the art building with well-equipped classrooms, excellent resources and modern facilities
• Fantastic support from your line managers and SLT who will develop you and want to see you succeed in your career
• You’ll be working in an OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ school
• Exceptional and wide ranging CPD opportunities
• Staff Wellbeing group who promote a healthy work life balance and arrange activities such as weekly staff yoga, on-site massage, weekly fruit, well-being garden, book club with free Kindle loan for staff etc.
• Free annual flu jab
• Free use of the on-site gym
• Cycle to Work tax free bike scheme
Applying for the job
Please click on the link below to take you to the school website where you will be able to apply.More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.