Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Art and design
£25,971 - £37,331
At Durrington High School we expect all of our students to participate in a high quality learning experience, every lesson. In order to allow teachers to focus their time, efforts and energy on this, we have put the following in place:
• You will be working alongside people who are at the forefront of educational development, nationally and internationally. We are so proud to have been appointed as one of only thirty two Research Schools nationally.
• We have a rich programme of CPD activities happening across the school that will allow you to engage at a level that suits you.
• We are keen to develop staff as leaders and there are a variety of programmes and opportunities to support this.
• We take a pragmatic approach to feedback / marking focussing on what is most useful and manageable.
• Written student reports are not lengthy sections of prose; they are grades.
• No graded lesson observations.
• Our NQT Induction Programme and Appraisal programme is based on professional growth and support.
• There will be opportunities as a result of being part of DMAT for staff to work with other schools.
• The South Downs School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT) is another great asset to our Trust. Recently graded Outstanding by OFSTED, the SCITT has brought another dimension to our work.
Health Shield and perks (over 4000 exclusive offers and discounts)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
1619 pupils enrolled
11 to 16
About Durrington High School
Durrington High School is part of Multi Academy Trust (DMAT) and a large oversubscribed school with 1650 students on roll in years 7 to 11. Within the Trust, we place high regard recruiting retaining excellent staff ensure all achieve beyond their best. has sustained track record improvement for over decade want continue getting better. We are proud our always relentless efforts give very best education they deserve.
Arranging a visit to Durrington High School
If you would like to discuss your application or visit us prior to applying please contact Aggie Gemel on email@example.com or by phone 01903 705610 to arrange a call with the Executive Headteacher/ line manager or a visit to the school, which are welcomed.