This job expired on 6 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
6 March 2023 at 9am
1 February 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Art and designjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours a week term time only plus 5 inset days
- MPS/UPS (including Fringe allowance) depending on experience
What skills and experience we're looking for
▪ An excellent classroom practitioner
▪ Understands how they can improve student outcomes
▪ Excellent understanding of assessment processes and how to use these to support planning and raise student achievement
▪ Experience of working with other teachers to extend their understanding of educational issues
▪ Ability to lead own professional development
▪ Knowledge of current curriculum development in their subject
▪ Knowledge of a wide range of pedagogic approaches to cater for different learners and ensure that all students are successful
▪ Sound understanding of excellent classroom culture
▪ To be able to effectively interpret, analyse and use data
▪ Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (including written, oral and presentation)
▪ Excellent organisational skills
▪ Ability to offer another subject
▪ Desire to lead extra-curricular activity Knowledge and skills
▪ Coaching and mentoring skills appropriate to experience
What the school offers its staff
High quality, defined benefit occupational pension scheme – employer contributions of: 23.6% Teachers Pensions Scheme.
Big discounts on shopping, dining and entertainment at over 150 retailers via the Endeavour Benefits platform.
Free Parking at all Endeavour MAT schools and electric vehicle charging at Stone Lodge School.
Tax efficient Cycle to Work scheme via the Endeavour Benefits platform.
Free eyesight test and £49 contribution towards glasses.
Free annual flu vaccination.
24/7 free and confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
Affordable dental insurance via the Endeavour Benefits Platform.
Discounted health assessments, digital GP services, virtual physio and other services via the Endeavour Benefits platform.
Discounted gym offers via the Endeavour Benefits Platform
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Stone Lodge School
- School type
- Free School, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 418 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Stone Lodge School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Stone Lodge School is fully inclusive and caters for the diverse needs of its students. We have appointed highly motivated, dynamic support staff, teachers and leaders who deliver exciting learning every lesson, every day, so that all our students reach their full potential and secure first class destinations.
Arranging a visit to Stone Lodge School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Teacher of Art and Design Technology
Harris Academy Beckenham
Manor Way, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 3SJ
Carshalton Boys Sports College
Winchcombe Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 1RW
Ark Pioneer Academy
Westcombe Drive, Barnet, EN5 2BE
Classroom Teacher - Art and Design
Cecil Jones Academy
Eastern Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS2 4BU
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed