Teacher, SEN specialist
Teachers Main Pay Scale plus Sen 1 allowance
A qualified and experienced teacher is required for a September start to join our vibrant Autictic Spectrum Condition Centre, The Swan Centre. We are seeking an excellent teacher who has the passion and skills in teaching children with autism to join our team. We are looking for someone with experience of leading learning in a specialist setting, who has a passion for working with learners with ASC.
Strand on the Green Infant & Nursery School and Strand on the Green Junior School share a site and are very happy and successful schools, both committed to inclusion. The Swan Centre sits in the middle of our site and its work is at the heart of our schools. We are looking for a highly motivated teacher who will relish the opportunities this post offers.
We will offer you
* Strong, supportive leadership teams that encourage initiative
* Excellent opportunities for professional development
* A new purpose built workplace at the heart of our schools
* A great team spirit and the support of hard working, enthusiastic colleagues
* Diverse and sparky children from great families
* A fantastic, easily accessible location by the river in Chiswick.
Applying for the job
To apply for the post please download the documents or contact the Infant School office by email email@example.com and the documents will be emailed to you.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.