Assistant Achievement Director for Maths
This job expired on 8 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 April 2023
8 February 2023 at 9am
30 January 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Mathematicsjobs
- View all Full timejobs - As per School teacher's pay and conditions
Full-time equivalent salary
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a dedicated individual who is:
- A highly motivated and hard-working person with the capacity to contribute to the on-going development of the school
- Passionate about the development of the whole child. Someone who is able to encourage and enthuse students to achieve their full potential.
- A routinely good/outstanding teacher with the ability to successfully teach all aspects of Maths.
- A colleague who is looking to develop their career within a supportive team.
- Inspirational to colleagues and students – sharing best practice.
You will be:
- A proven good/outstanding teacher with the ability to successfully teach all aspects of KS3 & KS4 Maths
- A team-player who can develop positive relationships with children, families, and colleagues.
- Someone who will support the Trust’s Christian ethos as well as our shared mission and values
What the school offers its staff
What our Trust can offer:
- Friendly, welcoming academies with a strong Christian ethos
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated colleagues
- A 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme providing support and counselling for home-life and work-related issues, financial and legal support, specialist information and support for managers
- Free secure onsite parking
- Membership of a pension scheme
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Bishop Young Church of England Academy
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 683 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Bishop Young C of E Academy is a thriving and highly successful 11-16 Church of England convertor Academy which serves the community of East Leeds. We are part of Abbey Multi Academy Trust and share in the Trust mission to work In Partnership to 'Educate, Nurture and Empower'.
Arranging a visit to Bishop Young Church of England Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Springwell Leeds Academy
Middleton Road, Leeds, LS10 3JA
Barnsley Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN5 7UB
Deputy Curriculum Leader of Mathematics
The Farnley Academy
Chapel Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS12 5EU
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Leeds and West Yorkshire