- £25,714 - £41,604
Assistant Curriculum Co-ordinator - Design Technology job summary
Philip Morant School & College
Assistant Curriculum Co-ordinator
Pay Range: Teachers Main/Upper Pay Scale + TLR2c £2,873
£25,714 - £41,604 (Point M1 = UPR3)
Start Date: September 2022
We are seeking an outstanding individual to support the Subject Leader in establishing the vision and strategic direction for the department and in implementing and developing an appropriate curriculum. To be accountable, with the Subject Leader, for the highest standards of pupil attainment and achievement within the department, monitoring and evaluating pupil progress, intervention and setting targets for improvement.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• To support the Subject Leader in implementing whole school initiatives as identified in the School Improvement Plan.
• To attend, contribute to and report back on network meetings a directed by the Subject Leader
• To be an effective role model in the classroom by setting high standards of teaching and learning for all department staff
• Contribute to the monitoring and evaluation of teaching & learning, student progress, intervention and pastoral arrangements, within the department in line with whole school Quality Assurance measures
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Able to communicate effectively with students, parents and colleagues
• Be able to match the curriculum to the needs of individual students
• Experience of assessing, recording and reporting on students’ work
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Philip Morant School & College?
We can offer you:
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Discounted Gym Membership at selected local gyms
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please apply by via The Sigma Trust website.
Please note that only fully completed application forms will be accepted and any CV’s and accompanying covering letters will be disregarded. A Notes for Applicants document is attached for further information.
Closing date: Midday, Monday 4th April 2022
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.
The Sigma Trust is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristics. This is embedded in our vision ‘To Be Greater Than The Sum Of Its Parts’, where we believe we are strong and more successful working together, creating a workplace which celebrates diversity.
TLR2c - £2,873
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.