MPR/UPR plus TLR2c
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Assistant Director of Science leading on Chemistry to join our successful team. We are seeking an innovative and motivational leader with excellent subject knowledge and the desire and commitment to raise achievement of students at all levels. The requirement will be to teach Science across KS3, KS4 and KS5. We are looking for a passionate and inspirational professional who would enjoy working in an exciting and rewarding environment and are prepared to contribute fully to school life.
In the Science Department we have:
• Well-equipped classrooms with a variety of interactive facilities
• An enthusiastic and supportive department team
• Hard working students and strong home/school partnerships
• A range of technology to enhance teaching and learning
TLR2c currently £6,702
Plus staff benefits
Applying for the job
Please visit our website to view more information about this post or to apply.
More on how to apply
1437 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About The Marches School
The Marches is a thriving school, dedicated to ensuring students feel fully supported in all that they do. Learning radiates well beyond the classroom, with a vast array of extra-curricular activities, trips and educational visits taking place each term. Facilities at the school are exceptional, providing students with access to state of the art ICT equipment, extensive sports facilities and fully equipped classrooms.
At The Marches School we can offer:
• An ‘Outstanding’ curriculum offering students a strong core entitlement in English, Mathematics and Science
• A full extra-curricular programme with opportunities for enrichment activities for all
• An excellent opportunity for continued personal development through our Talent Pathway
• A wide range of staff benefits
• Excellent resources and facilities
• An enthusiastic and supportive team of staff, parents and governors
• Laptops and additional benefits for all teachers
The Marches School is a successful, forward-thinking 11-18 Academy, with 1,420 students currently on roll. Located in the attractive border town of Oswestry, the school enjoys a semi-rural location, within walking distance of the town centre. In 2013, The Marches opened its doors to the school's first ever Sixth Formers and now delivers a broad range of A-Levels and boasts modern, spacious Sixth Form Facilities.
Arranging a visit to The Marches School
There will be an opportunity for those interested in applying, to visit the school on Monday 22nd February 2021.
If you would like to attend on this day or if you have any other queries, please email Sally Wilmot, Senior Deputy Headteacher at: firstname.lastname@example.org