£52,403 - £58,691
We seek a well-qualified and experienced person to work closely with the Deputy Head (Academic) to ensure that all students fulfil their potential by achieving exceptional A-Level results and university offers. Key responsibilities of the post include leadership of our Oxford & Cambridge admission programme, careers and employability, and provision for SEND students.
• The opportunity to gain experience of teaching and working with young people in one of the country’s leading sixth form schools.
• A culture of professional trust and collegiate working that promotes autonomy, innovation, and rigour.
• Access to an outstanding package of regular, high-quality continuous professional development and support.
• A modern and positive learning environment minutes from the Olympic Park and Stratford Station.
• Collaborative working with our world-class partner schools: Brighton College, Caterham School, Eton College, Forest School, Highgate School and UCS Hampstead.
• Staff benefits including Cycle Scheme, Tech Scheme and discounted local gym memberships.
Applying for the job
Please submit a covering letter together with the LAE application form via the TES website no later than 9.00am on Monday 19 April 2021.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 22 April with shortlisted candidates invited for a second round on Friday 23 April.
The letter of application should be a maximum of two A4 sides (minimum size 11 font) and should demonstrate how you meet the requirements of the Person Specification and Job Description for the post.More on how to apply