Assistant Head for SEND and Inclusion
Malorees Infant School, London
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||L4 - L8|
We are looking for a candidate who:
• has the experience of leading SEND provision at a whole school level either as SENCO, Inclusion lead or specialist teacher
• contribute to the leadership of innovative approaches to improving pupil outcomes
• can lead on the graduated approach to providing SEND support and has strong experience of working closely with parents of SEND pupils
• has knowledge and expertise in some of the following: autism, dyslexia, inclusion, social, emotional and mental health, learning difficulties.
• is an outstanding teacher, with QTS who can inspire and motivate others.
• Higher level training in a relevant area e.g. (PG NASENCO, MA, MSC, or further training in Educational or Clinical Psychology or similar)
As part of the Senior Leadership Team you will help us grow and develop our vision through developing excellent teaching and learning for all.
Malorees Infant & Junior School is a forward-thinking and welcoming school. We are committed to ensuring that all staff have excellent opportunities for professional development. We are committed to giving all our children a safe, happy and inspiring environment in which they can flourish and ‘Thrive’.
- Advert SENDCo.docx  0.45 MB
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||204 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 7|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Malorees Infant School website (opens in a new window)|
About Malorees Infant School
Are you an outstanding teacher with a passion for inclusion?
Thank you for your interest in joining Malorees Infant & Junior School. We are looking for a strong school leader who can support the Executive Headteacher, Heads of Schools and Governors in establishing an ambitious vision and ethos for the school going forward.
We are seeking to appoint a highly skilled and motivated Assistant Headteacher with the skills, experience and passion to take the strategic lead for Inclusion including SEND at Malorees Infant & Junior School.
You will lead and support SEND provision and practice school-wide and build on our strong and inclusive practice. We take pride in the wide range of children’s needs that we cater for, building on support from a diverse range of external professionals.
The successful candidate would work in close liaison and collaboration with an established leadership team, and work closely with the School Business Manager on our SEND budget, applications for additional funding and Pupil Premium Strategy.
Christchurch Avenue, London, NW6 7PB