We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, innovative leader who is looking to take the next step in their career by taking on this exciting leadership role in our English Faculty.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Good school with an emphasis on promoting a culture of educational excellence, within a caring and supportive Catholic environment
You will be able to inspire students of all abilities to achieve their highest potential; be committed to delivering consistently outstanding teaching and have the ability to share your practice with others in a constructive and collaborative manner. As Assistant Head of Faculty you will be the operational lead for teaching and learning across English, while assisting the Head of Faculty on all aspects of the strategic development of English at the College.
The successful candidate will;
- be able demonstrate a proven track record in innovative teaching and learning.
- have a clear vision and determination to enable and support the further development of the faculty.
- raise and sustain outcomes for all students using data to develop appropriate interventions.
- demonstrate the ability to implement change as well as support and motivate a committed team.
- bring enthusiasm and energy to both the faculty, and the Catholic life of the College.
At Corpus Christi, we prioritise
positive relationships between staff and students. Corpus is an exciting place
to learn and work. We are incredibly proud of the way our community works
collaboratively to maximise all students’ progress during their time at the
College to ensure that we Work, Learn, Pray, Grow and live out our mission
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Please complete the online application.