Leadership Scale 4-8
Due to the promotion of the current postholder, we are looking to appoint an Assistant Head of School at Beechwood Primary Academy from September 2021.
The successful applicant will be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team and will be proactive in making a significant contribution to the future development of the school and Discovery MAT.
Applying for the job
For an application form please visit our website www.discoverymat.co.uk
Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
410 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Beechwood Primary Academy
We are looking for a leader who will have responsibility for curriculum development and who will help us to embed high quality teaching and learning for all pupils at Beechwood.
Applications are welcomed from qualified teachers, who are looking for career development into senior management from a position of middle management, or with existing experience in a similar role.
The successful candidate will:
• be an excellent teacher
• be creative, innovative and experienced in driving teaching and learning
• demonstrate a high level of teamwork and perseverance
• demonstrate and model high expectations for staff and children
• have a passion and a proven track record of increasing progress
• lead, motivate and inspire colleagues to continually achieve excellence and raise standards
• have proven leadership skills within their school, and across the Trust
We can offer you:
• lively and motivated children
• comprehensive induction
• the opportunity to be part of leadership development opportunities
• dedicated, skilled colleagues and support from a MAT-wide experienced leadership team
Arranging a visit to Beechwood Primary Academy
Visits to school will be at 2.30pm on Tues 11th May 2021.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.