Leadership, SEN specialist
Teachers Pay Scale
Please visit our website
This role includes a part time class teaching responsibility in year 2 and responsibility for supporting learners with SEND in the primary phase of our all-through school.
Can you offer the following to the children of Hailsham Community College Academy Trust’s primary phase school:
• Excellent teaching
• The ability to ensure all learners achieve high expectations.
• Excellent Leadership
• An exciting, engaging and happy time at school
As a valued member of our team at Hailsham Community College Academy Trust we can offer you:
• The opportunity to be part of a new development. Where, staff are working together to create a traditional but forward-thinking school in a brand new setting.
• A new state of the art school site with outstanding facilities.
• An experienced and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team and SEND Team
• A commitment to your continued professional development at whatever career stage you’re at
• The opportunity to join our Corporate Membership to Benenden Health Care and Cycle to Work Scheme
If you have the motivation and drive for excellence and want to be a part of an enthusiastic, dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that all children make the best possible progress in an ambitious school with the desire to be ‘outstanding’, we would be pleased to receive an application from you.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.